Change of Address Within District

When a currently-enrolled student has a change of address within District 146 boundaries, residency must be reestablished at the Administration Center. 

All mail will be sent to the previous address, and transportation (if applicable) will not be arranged until proper proof of residency is obtained.

Both the change of address form and completed residency documentation must be received before the address is updated.

Necessary documentation to change your address includes:
Lease, mortgage statement or real estate tax bill in the name of parent/guardian (Category 1)

Three additional documents with parent/guardian name and current address included (information must match the proof of residency from Category 1)
Suggestions: Driver’s License, current utility bills, insurance documents, bank statement, paycheck stub, etc.

Change of Address Form (PDF)
If you have any questions regarding residency, please contact Karen Jemilo at (708) 614-4500 ext. 3104 or [email protected].
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.